外資系資産運用会社 HR Shared Services and Payroll Advisor
・Regional Shared Service
- Acts as the initial point of contact for HR-related questions from associates and colleagues in other HR functions and provides guidance as and when appropriate; Refers questions to appropriate resources as applicable
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of the different countries employment law regulations and/or know where to research information; may develop unique expertise in process and be accountable for them locally or for the region.
・Local Shared Service and Payroll
- Payroll: works with payroll vendor to conduct monthly salary, bonuses and other ad-hoc payments
- Corresponding tasks: goes through procedures for social insurance, various benefits, issuing certificates/letters, maintaining contracts, relevant payments, periodic tax audit etc.
- Recruiting support: works mainly as a recruiter for temp hiring, maintains FT regular hiring process with working with regional Shared Service team
- Requires payroll and corresponding works experiences: at least 5 years at financial institutions
- Demonstrates effective communication skills both in Japanese (native) and English (fluent level)
- Demonstrates leading and facilitating skills in recurring/regular situations