1. Support senior bankers in market research, client presentations, credit applications, documentation preparation and client on boarding.
2. Coordinate with internal stakeholders and follow up with clients in conducting the KYC process.
3. Assist the senior bankers in pipeline management, financials analytics, market study and portfolio review in both corporate and financial institutional clients.
4. Conduct financial analysis on different industries and markets in Asia Pacific.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related subjects.
2. 1-3 years of working experience （4-5 years for Associate position） in qualified accounting firms or financial institutions with hands on experience in market research and credit analysis; master degree graduate with part-time and/or internship experiences in international financial institutions will also be considered.
4. Proficiency in MS Office （Word, Excel and Power Point）
5. Fluent in both written and spoken English and Japanese.
1. Master degree and CFA holder is a plus.
2. Having knowledge in Spanish and another Asian language will be an advantage.
3. Highly motivated team player with excellent analytical and communication skills.