外資系資産運用会社 Marketing Manager
• Delivery of the Japan marketing plan and delivery of key institutional marketing initiatives for the wider APAC region in line with the overall objectives of the business
• Deliver integrated marketing programmes and campaigns, incorporating both offline and online media, across key client segments
• Deliver reporting against KPI’s and budget on a regular basis to monitor effectiveness
• Adopt new marketing communication tools with an increased focus on digital assets including digital brochures, video, podcast and social
• Leverage and implement global marketing programmes locally, tailored for target audiences
• Responsible for all Japanese marketing materials including the management of local translation, media and production partners
• Maintenance of the Japan institutional websites, ensuring consistency of messaging and compliance with regulatory requirements
• Accountable for managing relevant content platforms, including local social channels such as Line
• Lead email marketing initiatives including regular client and prospect communications as well as engaging new contacts
• Responsible for ensuring the consistency of materials within the overall brand guidelines
• Keep abreast of competitors, trends in the industry, regulatory changes etc.
• Lead and deliver other key internal marketing projects and pan－regional initiatives as required
• Ensure that all marketing activities comply with local regulatory requirements
• Work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in the company’s operational risk.
外資系資産運用会社 Client Services
・Provide high-quality client servicing and reporting for our existing clients, working with Product/Portfolio Managers and Operations as well as other global resources, with a goal of retaining AUM and revenue from those clients
・Maintain strong and long-term relationship with our existing clients to strengthen the company’s brand as a trusted advisor to identify up-selling and/or cross-selling opportunities from those clients over time across various asset classes
・Introduce the company’s multi-manager products and solutions to the clients with up-selling and/or cross-selling opportunities to win additional mandates, with a goal of making contribution to the team’s AUM and revenue growth targets
・Existing clients can include Japanese corporate and public pensions as well as Japanese life and non-life insurers
外資系資産運用会社 HR Shared Services and Payroll Advisor
・Regional Shared Service
- Acts as the initial point of contact for HR-related questions from associates and colleagues in other HR functions and provides guidance as and when appropriate; Refers questions to appropriate resources as applicable
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of the different countries employment law regulations and/or know where to research information; may develop unique expertise in process and be accountable for them locally or for the region.
・Local Shared Service and Payroll
- Payroll: works with payroll vendor to conduct monthly salary, bonuses and other ad-hoc payments
- Corresponding tasks: goes through procedures for social insurance, various benefits, issuing certificates/letters, maintaining contracts, relevant payments, periodic tax audit etc.
- Recruiting support: works mainly as a recruiter for temp hiring, maintains FT regular hiring process with working with regional Shared Service team